About Me

0





My name is Deysi Alexandra Jiménez Martínez. I am 20 years old. 
I am a student of the career of Pedagogía de los idiomas Nacionales y Extranjeros, and a lover of learning and drawing. 



I enjoy learning and teaching others. My favorite hobby is drawing, I draw on paper and digital. Likewise, I like books, especially fantasy and mystery books. 







I like to read webtoons and Japanese comics. Japan is one of my favorite countries and I would like to live there someday. I like to listen to asian music, my favorite kpop group is BTS. 



My favorite song is Spring Snow by singer 10CM. And I love watching Korean dramas and anime in my spare time. I enjoy listening to lectures on learning and pedagogy. Lastly, I love seafood, but I don't like mushrooms.





In this blog I will share with you how the use of technology can help us to develop our learning skills in a new language.



“Take advantage of technology to learn a new language and develop your skills.”







No comments